A group in Florida needs to hire a cardiac anesthesiologist. You will see 2 to 3 cardiac cases per day in the morning with rounds at 2 pm. The call schedule is 1:4. You will see all your own cases with no supervision. You will be supported by advanced practice providers that do dictation and critical care. TEEs are required, but they will train the right physician.
This partnership-track position offers a generous compensation package and benefits. You will also receive relocation assistance, health benefits, 6 weeks of vacation time in the 1st year, a 401(k) retirement plan with a 4% match, and malpractice coverage.
Live and work in sunny Florida, between the Gulf and Atlantic coasts just outside Orlando. You will have easy access to Orlando's International Airport, famous parks, world-class golf, boating, and fishing.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 18 month partnership-track
- Generous vacation time
- 100% cardiac, lung, and TEE (group will train the right physician)
- Group of 8 anesthesiologists that cover 3 locations
- See 2 to 3 cases per day then rounds at 2 pm
- Cover your own cases, no supervision
- Looking for candidates with 2 to 3 years of experience
- PAs assist with dictation and critical care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail