Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals.
You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks, and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers, Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
Contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2692726.
- Salary guarantee for 4 years and the range is based on experience
- Join an established and well-respected team of 4 oncologists
- Work in a state-of-the-art clinic at the hospital
- Be busy as this is an excellent local health system that has grown 58% in 5 years
- Monday through Friday with a 1:5 call schedule, no radius for call
- Night time coverage by an NP and nocturnist 7 days a week
- Flexibility to set up your schedule and see more or less patients
- Ocean side community with great public and private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail