CompHealth is currently assisting a New York health system with their search for an associate chair of medicine. They need someone with extensive clinical and patient-care experience in their area of training and certification. Must have the ability to analyze patient experience metrics and processes to enhance patient satisfaction measures and outcomes. You must also be familiar with regional and national standards of care relevant to the clinical activities and practices of the members of the department. They welcome candidates that are board certified in their specialty of subspecialty of training with a minimum of 5 years post residency.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package that will depend upon experience and specific practice. You will also be offered medical benefits, loan repayment, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Buffalo, New York. It is located in upstate New York, and the city features multiple professional sports teams, an international airport, and every amenity you expect from a major American city. There is amazing architecture, incredible art, delicious food, natural beauty, and some of the nicest people anywhere. Buffalo is the second-largest city in the state of New York. It is the principal municipality of the Buffalo-Niagara Falls metropolitan area.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Private practices in their network often offer partnership
- Loan repayment available
- Leadership position with a minimum of 5 years post residency
- Work part time or full time, admin required for this job is .5 with optional clinic at .5
- Monitor clinical quality and review practice patterns for best practices
- Participate on organizational committees to communicate department needs and strategies
- Manage physician/provider satisfaction/dissatisfaction
- Participate in hospital management activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail