CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida hospital with their search for a nocturnist. Your schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block of 10-hour shifts from 7 pm to 5 am, and 9 pm to 7 am. There are 8 to 12 admissions and 10 to 12 follow-ups that are split between 2 nocturnist and an NP to cover the floor. The hospitalist group is currently made up of 28 physicians and 12 mid-level providers. No procedures are required. There are academic and teaching opportunities available if interested. They welcome candidates that are board certified, or board eligible within 3 years of residency.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU. You will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Tallahassee, Florida qualifies as the proverbial college town. If the intellectual and cultural stimulation of college towns energizes you, consider bringing your skills to Florida's capital. The city has a lower cost of living than the national average and access to the beach.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary plus RVU
- Sign-on bonus and a relocation package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible schedule
- 10-hour shifts
- No procedures required
- Teaching opportunity if desired
- Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail