CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic southwestern vistas.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ERCP and EUS required
- Advanced endoscopy fellows encouraged to apply
- Hospital-employed practice with a collaborative GI team of 9 physicians
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Have a GI hospitalist program
- Support staff of RNs, NPs, PAs, as well as a full office staff
- Epic EMR
- Strong 2-year guaranteed base salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail