Flint is the largest city and seat of Genesee County, Michigan. Located along the Flint River, 66 miles northwest of Detroit, it is a principal city within the region known as Mid-Michigan. It has parks, beaches, museums, and entertainment venues.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- 8 weeks of vacation including CME
- General anesthesia needed, no critical care or cardiac
- 6 physicians and 10 CRNAs, replace a physician that is retiring
- 80% supervising CRNAs and 10% performing own cases (usually 1 day per week)
- Call of 1:6
- Must be BC in anesthesiology or in the examination system
- Located 1 hour from Detroit
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail