Mountain Home, AR is in northern Arkansas. It is the center of the Twin Lakes area, with Norfork Lake 15 minutes to the east and Bull Shoals Lake 20 minutes to the northwest. It is within the Ozarks mountain range, in the Salem Plateau region. The city is within 15 to 20 minutes of three rivers, the Buffalo National River, the White River and the North Fork River, which features the world-renowned Norfork Tailwater, all of these making the Mountain Home area one of the nation's top freshwater fishing destinations.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be at the only ENT within 50 miles, so you will do a variety of cases
- Work 4 clinic days and have 1 day blocked for surgeries
- Call will be taken on rotation
- See approximately 30 patients per day in the clinic
- Approximately 35% of your patients will be pediatric
- 3 physicians currently, but 2 are nearing retirement and looking to slow down
- The office also employs 1 APRN and 2 audiologists
- Board certified or board eligible, and open to subspecialty
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail