Come live and practice in a pleasant Minnesota city. It is on the coast of Lake Superior, and the waterfront downtown is clean, interesting, and attractive. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound at the forests and lakes to the north of the city. This is an excellent place to call home.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position with a base salary guarantee
- $50K sign-on bonus and a generous benefits package including a 401(k) and pension plan
- Join an established program of 5 GIs and 3 APPs
- Monday through Friday with an equally shared call schedule of 1:6
- ERCP/EUS is available, but not required
- Endoscopy center with 4 endoscopy suites and 1 ERCP suite
- Must be board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- H-1B visas are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail