An exciting neurologist opportunity is now available in Ohio due to growth. They need an additional physician to see patients in an ambulatory office setting 28 to 32 hours per week, depending on your sub-specialty. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday and 1 week per month covering the inpatient hospital service. Com join 5 neurologists in the group. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible in neurology and particular specialty. They are open to new graduates and those coming out of fellowship.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed position
- Stable and well-respect healthcare system
- Comprehensive stroke center designation
- Gold Seal of approval for brain tumor certification
- General neurology
- Ability to sub-specialize a portion of time
- Work Monday through Friday plus call
- Major metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail