A medical center in Arkansas needs an additional neurologist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume.
The schedule is Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm, and Friday until 12 pm, with no call or weekends. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and an established team of physicians. The facility welcomes both board-certified and board-eligible candidates. If you do not have an active AR medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to helping you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive $10K in relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship is available.
If you are interested in exploring this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2711112.
- Join a collegial group of neurologists in a warm southern climate
- Mostly outpatient with some inpatient consulting during normal 9 to 5 hours
- No call, no weekends (covered by a group of 10 hospitalists)
- Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm, and Friday until 12 pm
- Significant income potential due to lots of growth in the community
- Next closest neurologist is in Little Rock 40 minutes away
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship is available
- Live in Little Rock or a beautiful community in Pine Bluff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail