Tallahassee, Florida qualifies as the proverbial college town. If the intellectual and cultural stimulation of college towns energizes you, consider bringing your skills to Florida's capital. The city has a lower cost of living than the national average and access to the beach.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stable and established private practice with a 2-year partnership-track
- Benefits package includes 10 weeks of vacation time to start
- Interventional-focused position
- Monday through Friday with a call split evenly between 4 IR physicians
- Experience and board certified preferred, but will consider board eligible
- Must be interventional radiology fellowship trained
- Florida has no state income tax
- Metro area with lots of cultural amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail