A GI multispecialty group is growing, so they need to hire a GI hospitalist. This is a new role, so there is a lot of flexibility on how you would want to set up the schedule.
You will enjoy working in Mobile, Alabama. Long considered the cultural center of the Gulf Coast, this town claims bragging rights as the birthplace of music movements like rhythm and blues, just one of the flavors of music they celebrate each year with one of the largest music festivals in the country. Its fun is matched by its charm, with historic neighborhoods lined with giant live oaks trees draped with Spanish moss. Both its fun and charm are out-sized only by the pride its citizens have for living in such a great city.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2716492.
- Established and well-respected gastroenterology team
- Join a group of 7 GIs, but be the first GI hospitalist
- Great block schedule
- Day shifts only, no nights
- Academic affiliation
- Board certified or board eligible
- Strong hospitalist team on staff
- Ocean side community with great public and private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail