This opportunity is in the largest city in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world-class hunting, fishing, and national parks, but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Up to $100K sign-on bonus
- Join a top 15 healthcare organization in the nation with a 97% retention rate
- Work an 8 week rotation with each physician doing 1 to 2 weeks of ICU and 1 week of inpatient
- Outpatient work is incorporated in the 8 week schedule and the clinic is connected to the hospital
- Join 8 pulmonary/critical care physicians in group
- Candidates must be comfortable with pulmonary and critical care responsibilities
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcomed
- Safe and family-friendly community with no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail