You will enjoy living and working in northwest Tennessee. This is a thriving community with plenty of amenities, new dining, and places to shop. The nearby lakes are great places for recreation.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed, single-specialty group
- Monday through Friday
- 1:3 call rotation (10 days a month)
- Hospital averages 500 deliveries a year
- Newly renovated OB unit
- One-year income guarantee
- Student loan repayment up to $90K
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail