This opening is in a city on the Ohio River, surrounded by bucolic Kentucky pastureland. The surrounding area has rolling green hills, horse stables, great golf, and country clubs. Paducah is an outdoor paradise with two of the largest man-made lakes, Barkley and Kentucky lakes. The people are friendly and welcoming.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary will be based on experience plus RVU potential
- Brand-new facility
- Collaborative group of 3 hem-oncs and 2 NPs with 2 positions available due to growth
- Work Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 4:30 pm and Friday, 8 am to 2 pm
- Light call schedule
- 50% solid tumor and 50% hematological conditions
- Will consider 2022 and 2023 fellows and H-1B visas
- Located halfway between Nashville and St. Louis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail