Come live and practice in Great Falls, Montana. The town has markets, concerts, and a charming small-town ambiance. It has hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, running, and snowmobiling trails. There are lakes for kayaking and paddle boarding, and skiing is only a short drive away.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Nonprofit health system with public service loan forgiveness
- Outpatient general neurology
- Opportunity to have subspecialty practice
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- EMG a plus, but not required
- Support staff including 3 experienced certified EEG neuro technologists and 1 EMG technologist
- J-1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Central Montana location close to Glacier National Park
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail