CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strong, competitive salary
- Flexible scheduling
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical, ST/LT disability, life, 401k, and malpractice
- Average 8 - 10 weeks of vacation per year
- Join an exceptional, collegial group
- General B&B, regionals (highly focused), OB, ortho, healthy peds, some neuro and thoracic
- 1 - 2 nights per month on call
- New residents and fellows accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail