Come practice in a family-friendly city that has everything from a vibrant night life to great shopping, excellent sporting events, terrific dining, a highly regarded education system, and a world-class international airport.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join an established health system
- Opportunity to be a part of a new clinic site
- Multidisciplinary team in place
- 4-day workweek
- Nurses handle initial after hours calls
- Access to research and clinical trials phases I, II, and III
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail