Hospital Gastroenterologist Needed in Marietta, Ohio
- Marietta, Ohio
- Closing date
- Dec 28, 2022
- Position Type
The practice is based in Marietta, Ohio, but also has an endoscopy suite in Belpre, Ohio,12 miles away.
The GI team is hospital-employed and highly regarded among the medical staff for providing an exceptional service line to the region and community.
This position offers a $650,000 guaranteed salary for 2 years, a $40K sign-on bonus, and up to $100,000 in student loan repayment. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 5 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME with a $5K stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan with employer match, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this amazing opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and reference job number 2728548
- Join 2 GIs and 3 APPs in the group now
- $650,000 starting salary guaranteed for 2 years
- $100,000 loan repayment, $25,000 final year fellowship stipend, up to $40,000 sign-on bonus
- Advanced endoscopy skills are a plus but are not required, proctoring is available for ERCP
- A great place for a new fellow to start with amazing mentorship
- Low cost of living, beautiful houses
- Right on the Ohio River with great outdoor activities
- Marietta, OH is only 2 hours from Columbus, Cleveland, and Pittsburg
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert