A hospital-based neurology practice is seeking a neurologist to specialize in multiple sclerosis.
You will work with three other neurologists and a great group of advanced practice providers, other outpatient neurologists, and a team of neurohospitalists who cover the inpatient needs of the facility.
They welcome both board-certified and board-eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a TN medical license, if necessary.
You will receive an annual compensation package with RVU incentives, medical benefits, and vacation/holiday time. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you would like to explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2737514.
- Join three other neurologists in a well-established outpatient practice
- All outpatient neurology with no hospital call, inpatient is handled by neurohospitalists
- Large referral network within the health system of over 1,500 affiliated providers
- Infusion suite with support for trigger point injections, Botox, and nerve blocks
- Excellent hospital-employed benefits
- No state income tax and low cost of living
- Abbreviated work week offering an excellent work-life balance
- Smoky Mountains National Park is located within 45 minutes of Knoxville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail