A large hospital in Evansville, IN is looking to add two neurohospitalists to join two other neurohospitalists in a medical ICU.
This is a great opportunity for a new graduate as they have a wonderful mentor in place, loan repayment, partnership, and a 7 on and 7 off daytime block schedule that includes a medical directorship path.
This is a salaried position with full benefits, a one-year partnership track, and paid malpractice tail.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Indiana. It has an attractive downtown, thriving businesses, arts, dining, colleges, and cultural amenities all while maintaining a warm, close-knit feel.
If you would like to explore this remarkable opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number 2738442.
- Great place for a new graduate with a great mentor in place
- Loan repayment assistance
- Physician-led organization with a medical directorship path (or option for experienced physicians)
- One-year partnership track
- Option for daytime 14 on and 14 off block schedule
- Cap-exempt H-1B visas available
- Full medical benefits and paid malpractice coverage
- Evansville is within three hours of Indianapolis, Louisville, Saint Louis, and Nashville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail