CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania hospital with their search for an OB/GYN. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be a four-day work week with a 1:9 call rotation. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers, strong midwife support, and a professional team of other OB/GYNs. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a PA medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered full medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, loan repayment, CME time, multiple retirement plan options, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in this diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4-day workweek with 1:9 call
- Midwife-centric group with 8 OB/GYNs, 1 CNM, 1 PA, and 1 CRNP
- Hospital has da Vinci robot
- Academic affiliation with both medical students and residents
- Good mix of OB and GYN with 1900 deliveries per day
- Competitive salary and benefits including possible loan repayment
- Occurrence malpractice, 4 weeks PTO + holidays, and 3 retirement plans
- Board-certified and board-eligible candidates welcome as well as H-1B visas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail