An exciting gastroenterology opportunity is now available at a specialty group in Hawaii. A current physician is retiring, so they are accepting candidates. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5 pm with 1:4 weekly call, and the incoming physician can expect to see 20 - 30 patients per day on average. You will work closely with a team of other gastroenterologists and advanced practice providers. They welcome board-certified or board-eligible physicians. This position will require a current HI license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one.
This partnership-track opportunity has a guaranteed compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Annual salary with incentives, a sign-on bonus, and CME stipend
- Full medical benefits package
- Open retirement plan with a 401(k) option
- Four weeks of PTO and 1 week of CME with stipend Malpractice coverage
- Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm with a 1 in 4 weeks call
- ERCP is required
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcome
- Beautiful Hawaii location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail