Aurora is a city in the Chicago metropolitan area, located partially in DuPage, Kane, Kendall, and Will counties of Illinois. It is the second most populous city in Illinois, after Chicago. Here you can experience award-winning Broadway musical theater, the largest water park in Illinois, Chicagoland's largest outlet shopping center, a masterpiece of modern architecture, and unparalleled outdoor adventure on and along the Fox River.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ranked one of the best cities to raise a family
- No in-house first call
- 2-year partnership track
- Lifestyle-oriented anesthesia team with 11 physicians and 15 CRNAs
- Competitive salary with production and sign-on bonuses
- Full benefits include generous 401(k) match
- Must be able to participate in basic cardiac and OB cases
- Residents and fellows welcome (no pain) as well as H-1B visas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail