Solo General Neurologist in Rice Lake, WI
- Rice Lake, Wisconsin
- Closing date
- Dec 28, 2022
- General Practice, Neurology
- Position Type
You will work closely and collaboratively with other specialists such as neurosurgeons, neurologists, hospitalists, and radiologists in the health system. You will provide neurological expertise through consultation and admissions with transferring facilities, the emergency department, telestroke, and neurology and ICU inpatients.
Their compensation and benefits include a competitive 2-year guaranteed salary, educational loan assistance and/or sign-on bonus, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME to start, health, dental, life, disability, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, and a fully-funded retirement plan.
Wisconsin has safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes. Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, kayaking, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound. You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools. Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2742482.
- Options to work in Eau Claire and Beaver Dam, WI
- Monday through Friday with no call
- Outpatient along with some inpatient consults
- Wonderful work-life balance in Beautiful Rice Lake, WI
- $100,000 recruitment bonus
- Competitive salary with 2-year guarantee and full hospital-employed benefits
- 4 weeks of PTO with additional 12 days of CME time with a $5,800 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert