The Town of Plymouth boasts natural beauty, featuring dramatic coastlines, beautiful sandy beaches, and wooded state parks. It combines historic charm with contemporary resources. Plymouth is also home to many fine cultural, recreational, and educational activities. Throughout the area, there are numerous yachting clubs, golf and country clubs.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- General neurology with a 50-50 mix of IP to OP with flexibility to the physician's preference
- EEG and EMG available but not required
- Hospital-employed position
- Join 4 neurologists and 1 NP
- Traditional schedule with a shared call of 1:5
- Located 40 miles from downtown Boston
- Certified primary stroke center
- 4 weeks vacation annually
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail