Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beautiful area with rich history, Southern hospitality, and excellent cost of living
- $350K W-2 employee with option for 1099 employment
- Weekdays with no call or weekends, usually finish early
- General B&B, low-acuity cases
- 100% supervision
- Support from experienced CRNAs
- 7 weeks vacation and 1 week CME
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail