Come live and practice in northern Pennsylvania. Erie is a popular waterfront destination and home to some of the finest fishing and hunting in the Northeast. With surrounding state parks there is lots to do for outdoor enthusiasts like mountain biking, hiking, camping, snowmobiling, and whitewater rafting, or just relax and enjoy the clean air and pristine landscapes. You will enjoy four seasons of nice weather, a strong economy, and welcoming people.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Extremely stable group with large healthcare network
- Lake community with many amenities
- Open to general anesthesia or general with light cardiac
- Call is 1:10 from home with post-call day off
- Salary starting at $400K depending on experience
- $20K sign-on bonus, aggressive 401(k), 6 - 7 weeks PTO, and more benefits
- Cardiac skills preferred but not required
- Experienced physicians and new grads welcome as well as visas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail