This community of 40K has twice been the recipient of the All-America City Award in recognition of citizens who tackle community-wide challenges and achieve uncommon results. It offers a high-quality primary school system and excellent universities and colleges. The great outdoors await you with slot car racing, fossil hunting, roller skating, skate boarding, horseback riding, biking, and water sports. It has easy access to Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Dayton. Truly there is something for everyone.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 98% Outpatient
- Ability to work a 4-day workweek
- Committee dedicated to continuous improvement on work/life balance
- Work alongside 2 other oncologists with excellent support staff
- Generous sign-on, loan repayment, and residency stipend
- Competitive compensation with productivity bonus
- Outstanding benefits include 30 days PTO
- Centrally located near 3 large cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail