Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals.
This opportunity is located on the southwest shore of Florida. It offers exquisite sunsets, incredible shopping, championship gold and white sand beaches while being home to some of the most luxurious waterfront estates and condos in the world.
We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2749681.
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunity after 6 months
- Clinic and a 1:4 call
- da Vinci SI Robotic Surgery System
- See patients with moderate/high-risk pregnancies, provide gynecological services, perform surgeries
- Medical Spanish a must, fluent would be a plus
- Must be open to teaching medical students and NMW
- FQHC qualifies for 10 year payback on student loans
- Ample PTO time and federal tort malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail