You will enjoy living in this lakeside community that is well known as one of Wisconsin's best cultural and outdoor destinations. The nearby water, parks, and immense forests of upstate Wisconsin provides amazing recreation opportunities. This is a prosperous area of Wisconsin with a great college-town feel. The cost of living is low and standard of living is high.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lucrative base salary and earning potential
- Growing oncology practice looking to add a few hematology-oncologists
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Light call schedule
- Join a collaborative team with a strong support staff
- H-1B visa support
- Fellows are welcome to apply
- Great lakeside community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail