Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Tennessee. Located on the Tennessee River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville is an incredible combination of big-city excitement and small-town, Southern charm. It is home to the University of Tennessee and a vibrant downtown area with revitalized neighborhoods, Knoxville is a regional hub for nightlife and entertainment.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- State-of-the-art da Vinci robotic surgical system
- Dedicated surgery time with supporting anesthesia and staff available
- Well-established, hospital-owned clinic
- Comprehensive benefits package including full medical, 401(k), and loan repayment
- No state income tax
- J-1 visas welcome
- Prefer 5+ years experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail