Cincinnati lies on the Ohio/Kentucky border and the banks of the Ohio River and houses an international airport, 3 major sports teams, 2 major universities, and multiple historical sites. Residents enjoy museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
To get started, please call Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2765823 to expedite the process.
- 12 or 24-hour shift options
- Full or part-time available
- H-1 visas supported
- Partnership track
- Excellent hourly rate
- Generous PTO
- Full traditional benefits plus malpractice
- BC or BE accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail