Need for Pain Management Physician in PA
- Closing date
- Dec 28, 2022
- Occupational Medicine
- Position Type
Please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentives
- Sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, and residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Medical debt assistance plus consultative services
- Full outpatient
- No call or weekends
- 2 new fluoroscopy suites and a remodeled facility
- 100% pain management
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert