Medford is a lovely, picturesque city in southern Oregon, situated in the Rogue Valley between the Cascade and the Siskiyou Mountains. The Rogue Valley is the 4th largest metropolitan area in Oregon, with about 200K people. Its four-season climate offers warm summers, mild winter, beautiful springs, and exquisite falls that have attracted many retirees and makes it easy to enjoy an abundance of outdoor recreation opportunities.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed position with an annual retention bonus
- 30 days of PTO and 10 days of CME
- General gastroenterology, no ERPC or EUS
- Work out of 1 hospital
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Typically cover call on surgery days
- Join 2 gastroenterologists and 2 NP's
- Additional support staff of 4 MAs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail