Come practice in Lubbock, a city in northwest Texas known as the birthplace of rock 'n' roll legend Buddy Holly and the home of Texas Tech University. It is a place where rich western history meets a thriving metropolitan hub, and where creative expression meets fine wine, eclectic food, craft beer, lively events, world-class art, and serene outdoor spaces.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- General gastroenterology, no ERCP or EUS
- Join 2 gastroenterologists
- Hospital-employed position and clinic is less than 1 mile from the hospital
- Hiring due to growth
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- No state income tax
- Home to Texas Tech University
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail