Richland is a city in Benton County in the southeastern part of the State of Washington, at the confluence of the Yakima and the Columbia Rivers. Enjoy a community that offers fishing, boating, and water-skiing opportunities as well as antique shops and wineries. It also has a rich cultural community to take in performances from symphony, to ballet, to community theater troupes.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- General gastroenterology opportunity
- ERCP preferred, not required
- No EUS
- Hospital-employed position
- Join a team of 3 GIs and 5 APPs
- 6 to 7 days of call per month
- Work out of 1 hospital/location
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail