A medical center in Santa Fe, NM is looking to add a gastroenterologist to their growing practice.
The clinic is located right in the hospital and is shared with their general surgeons. Endoscopy procedures are done in the OR and there is the option to do ERCP.
You will work with their leadership team including the Director of Practice Operations, Clinic Manager, and the Endoscopy Suite Manager lab manager to support financial, clinical, and service quality performance goals.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2768692.
- Join one other gastroenterologist in a small hospital practice
- Ability to make a difference in the community with only one GI in Santa Fe
- Options to do advanced procedures
- Option for 4-day workweek with 4 hours of administration time each week
- 2-year guaranteed salary plus $ above RVU target
- Robust benefits package that includes 457(b) and 403(b) retirement plans with up to 5% matching
- Occurrence-based malpractice (they pay %100 tail)
- Santa Fe is just 45 minutes to Albuquerque and close to Taos/Angel Fire ski resorts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail