You will enjoy practicing in Saginaw, Michigan, in Saginaw County. The city of Saginaw, Michigan has opportunities in abundance for both outdoor and indoor adventures for both locals and visitors alike. From iconic locales to theaters and museums, there are plenty of things to do, including catching a show at the Dow Event Center or the Temple Theatre, viewing artwork at the Saginaw Art Museum, or spending the day at the Children's Zoo and much more.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Outstanding full benefit package
- Majority of outpatient duties
- Monday through Thursday are clinic days
- Low call volume
- Collaborative group
- Ability to treat both hematology as well as medical oncology preferred
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcome
- Fellows and experienced candidates welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail