Come practice in Albany, the capital of New York, where you will be able to enjoy excellent year-round outdoor recreation including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. The capital district has emerged as a major anchor of Tech Valley and offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Directorship of a robust and established program
- Appointment will be based on experience
- Bonus compensation available
- New or experienced candidates welcomed
- Join 3 faculty with great mid-level support
- A New York Center of Excellence
- H-1B visas are welcomed
- Reasonable cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail