Come live and practice in this Michigan college town that is midway between Chicago and Detroit. This area offers year-round family attractions and abundant natural resources, such as easy Lake Michigan access, for boating, biking, and skiing. This livable and friendly city offers a variety of entertainment, quality dining, and unique shops and galleries to please the entire family.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary with annual bonus incentives
- Malpractice, health, dental, disability insurance
- Teaching opportunities available
- Da Vinci robot onsite
- Relocation assistance
- 30 days PTO
- Large group of OB/GYNs, OB/GYN hospitalists, MFM specialists, and midwives
- Not-for-profit, community governed health system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail