A physician-owned leading hospital in beautiful Montana is seeking a bread and butter gastroenterologist to join their collegial group. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team that believes living a good life is just as important as building a career. If you are looking for a great work environment that promotes innovation and technology and where you are supported and valued, then this opportunity is for you.
The first year you will have a salary guarantee plus production. In year two, you would be productivity-based. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation and holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
Their comprehensive care facilities are headquartered in and around Great Falls, Montana, which is an exceptionally safe, affordable town surrounded by three mountain ranges. The cost of living is below the national average. Summers are pleasant, with warm, mostly sunny days and cool nights. The winters are warmer than would be expected due to frequent Chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast. You will enjoy year-round outdoor recreation including hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, snowmobiling, skiing, snowshoeing, and golf. There are five nearby waterfalls, and it is only two hours to Glacier National Park and/or Yellowstone National Park. Farmer's markets, symphonies, concerts in the park, and charming small-town socials make this town magical.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2773224.
- Join a part-time gastroenterologist in a collegial group of physicians
- Physician-owed and led group that really takes care of their care-givers
- Mostly outpatient with some rare hospital consults and no call
- Wonderful work-life balance
- da Vinci Xi robot available
- Flexible Monday through Friday schedule
- Student loan payments and residency stipends negotiable
- Great Falls is close to Yellowstone, fly-fishing, skiing, and everything great about the outdoors
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail