Come live and practice in this riverside city with its excellent music scene, canoeing, fresh lakes, university, and biking. The local economy is very healthy, and unemployment and cost of living are low. It is a tranquil place to raise a family or settle down.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive base plus RVU incentives
- $50K start-up and retention bonus
- Extensive benefits package
- State-of-the art, completely renovated and newly constructed clinic
- Outpatient services, inpatient OB, and surgical facilities available on-site
- Weekday schedule
- Call 1:4
- BC or BE accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail