The largest, academic health institution in New York is currently seeking a full-time GI hospitalist to join their academic division of gastroenterology at their flagship hospital.
The opportunity includes a busy ambulatory practice and academic fellowship supervision. Their ambulatory practice home will be in a newly renovated space in the heart of New York City.
The typical workweek is split between inpatient and outpatient work. While working in conjunction with PCPs and specialists (including the other seven gastroenterologists), as well as administrative staff members, the ideal candidates will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction.
Ambulatory endoscopy is performed in their hospital-based unit and a state-of-the-art 4-room ambulatory surgery center that is located only 5 blocks from the hospital campus. Candidates will partake in the academic supervision of GI fellows in both ambulatory and inpatient settings on a rotational basis.
To discuss the details of this amazing opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2775747.
- A mix of GI hospitalist and academics
- Clinical research and teaching opportunities
- Protected time to complete your administrative and teaching responsibilities
- Must be board certified in gastroenterology and practiced for at least five years to teach
- Previous teaching and administrative duties are highly valued
- IBD and liver transplant rotations
- Live and work with a great view of the Empire State Building
- Broadway theater is back
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail