Come practice in Lubbock, a city in northwest Texas known as the birthplace of rock 'n' roll legend Buddy Holly and the home of Texas Tech University. It is a place where rich western history meets a thriving metropolitan hub, and where creative expression meets fine wine, eclectic food, craft beer, lively events, world-class art, and serene outdoor spaces.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Call Courtney Seanz at 954.837.2731 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and loan repayment
- Position is 85% outpatient
- 4.5-day work week in the clinic with half days on Fridays
- Good call schedule of 1:6
- 20 patients per day, 5 to 10 new consults per week
- Work alongside a group of providers
- Opportunity to mentor fellows and medical students
- Airport in the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail