Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please call or text John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Solid base salary with RVUs
- Full benefits, malpractice, CME, and student loan forgiveness
- H-1B visas supported
- Join 2 pediatric otolaryngologists and 3 NPs
- Call 1:4
- Fellowship required in pediatric otolaryngology
- BC or BE accepted
- Low cost of living and excellent quality of life for families
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail