You will enjoy practicing in Akron. Located near the shores of the Erie canal and home to Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, with a Tudor Revival manor house, a conservatory and landscaped grounds, Akron has a lot of charming features to add to its appeal. There is even a bike path that you can ride all the way up to Cleveland. Residents enjoy a downtown that hosts a vibrant arts scene and world class shopping. This area is surrounded by lush greenery and near a national park that has rolling hills, forests, hiking trails, and even waterfalls. You will always find something to do in Akron.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $50K sign-on bonus plus quality and patient satisfaction bonuses
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunity to join a world-renowned hospital network
- Work in large teaching hospital
- Monday through Friday schedule with a current call schedule of 1:4
- Well-established referral network
- Access to top research and clinical trials
- Metro area with a domestic and an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail