This opportunity is in the largest city in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world-class hunting, fishing, and national parks, but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join 1 pediatric physiatrist and a PA in a well-established pediatric sub-specialty practice
- Opportunity for a strong clinician seeking to maintain academic interest
- Develop comprehensive regional clinical pediatric rehabilitation services
- Nationally competitive ongoing salary guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits package including relocation allowance
- No state income tax
- Live in one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail