You will enjoy practicing in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This city is New Mexico's capital and has a thriving creative arts scene, renowned Pueblo-style architecture, national forests, spectacular landscapes, and ski areas. This is a highly stimulating and aesthetically pleasing place to live practice.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at 954.837.2741 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Multiple needs
- Immediate volume opportunity
- Neuro clinic is adjacent to the hospital
- Neuromuscular: nerve conductions and EMGs
- Movement: Botox, headaches, and dystonia
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- No hospital call, call is light to none
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail