You will enjoy practicing in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This city is New Mexico's capital and has a thriving creative arts scene, renowned Pueblo-style architecture, national forests, spectacular landscapes, and ski areas. This is a highly stimulating and aesthetically pleasing place to live practice. New Mexico has the number amount of PhDs per capita in the country.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- As many as 10 weeks of vacation
- Stable group with low turnover
- New residents or fellows welcome
- Join 11 physicians
- Shift-based call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail